Even though I sound very angelic in my posts, I am not the angel when it comes to reviews. I turn into a devil. When you contact me asking for a review I will notify you in advance if I did not like the book. I mean no harm. I am not Ares (The war freak) Giving negative reviews are not meant to harm the author emotionally or mentally. I have seen many posts about authors and reviewers sharping their weapons for a real fight on the net. Negative reviews are actually a great help to authors they help the writer learn and change their mistakes. I don’t trust bloggers who gives positive reviews all the time because in all honesty what kind of reviewer are you if all you post are not the truth? You won’t sell any books if you’re the type who cries when you see a bad review.
Our preferred genre:
- School life
- Urban Fantasy
I do not accept:
To Authors and Publishers:
- First you must be aware that I reside in the Philippines
- If you want to be featured in my blog you may contact me via Twitter, Goodreads or email. The links are in my Contact Us page.
- If you want to donate for a giveaway then feel free to contact me.
- We accept ARCs and self published books.
- *Receiving ARCs will not give bonus points to the author*
- I show no mercy in making reviews.
- My reviews will be 100 % honest, I will not be bias in my reviews.
- In the end of my review I will be giving the rating of the book.
- When participating in a blog tour I do not give ratings to the book if I either love it or not.
- When I dislike the book I will still be giving an honest review without a rating to avoid any rash comments.
- I will contact the author/publisher if I dislike the book.
- I show no mercy.
- Must be 14 yrs old and up to participate.
- Must be a follower of the blog.
- I will not be blamed for any damages or loses.
- International readers may participate if the giveaway is international